Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Business and Enterprise

 Hi there today I will be telling you about Business enterprise yesterday.

Yesterday many groups were selling different things of what they have made.These Items that they were selling were their own ideas so that they could earn some money on whatthey made. All of us had a few weeks to create our product to sell before market day starts.Each group was separated in different classes because of what they are making and they will bewith teachers that know how to help them with what they are doing. 

What did it involve, what did you do?

The Business Enterprise involved poster on how much they cost and the title of our business. Our business was creating our own posters with quotes underneath them and I was the one that was mostly doing the quotes because I like writing and reading some quotes that interest me. The quotes was about love and life depending on what pictures we printed and what did we draw on the paper.

what were your learning eg job roles, budgeting letter writing and marketing a successful product?

There was Marketing Manager, CEO, Production manager and Finance manager. The budgeting letter was all about your teacher asking them to approve your Business and how much money are you gonna get from the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.