Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Forensics A

 Hi there, today I will be telling you what we have done for the past few weeks in Forensics.

A few weeks ago we were talking about a crime scene project that can be made by using cardboardor any other equipment that you can create a crime scene out of. After that the teacher got us the stuffthat we need for our crime scene project and each team has at least 4 people in their group but someonly has 2 or 5 people in their group. 

My group decided to create a crime scene out of a shoe box. I started to paint the whole inside ofthe box with green, blue and black. I also painted some clouds for it to look a little bit moreinteresting. The 3 people in my group started to talk about the story behind the crime scene thatwe are making and they started to cut some things to stick on the shoe box like bushes and theman that got killed.

Once we finished creating our project out of a shoe box, my group started to create a descriptionabout the crime scene that we made in a google slide for the teacher to understand the project thatwe made a lot more clearer. We also added some blood on it (red paint) so it will be a little bit morespecific.

Here's our project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.