Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Tangata Whenua tasks

Hello everyone today I will be showing you what me and my group did in the past few weeks in Tangata Whenua Tasks!

The first task that we did is listen to the story and answer the questions from the story. We can also read and listen to the audio of the story so that it will be easier to answer the questions from the story. We also search up some things to answer from the questions so that we can add some more information. This is what I did from the past few weeks, this is the slide where I answer my questions! 




i hope you learnt something from this bai have a great day 😊!


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liyah
    You have correctly answered most of these questions about Tangata Whenua, the Maori people who were the first people to arrive in Aotearoa.
    The kuri would have been helpful for the Maori people when hunting. This is one reason why they would have brought them to New Zealand.
    Keep up the good work.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.