Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Forensics A

Hi there, today I would be telling you what we have done this week.

This week we have been checking out footprints from shoes. We all decided to put some wet paint on our shoes and stepped on the paper so that it would be able to stick there. The paper took awhile to dry but we can see the footprints of the shoe clearly. We then start to analyse which shoe did it come from by looking at the 3 papers that have been cut off.

There were 3 shoes on the table and we all had to check which shoe did it come from and we all had about 15 minutes to try and analyse which one is the right one. Right after that the teacher asked us which one do we think is the right one for each footprint, most of us got it right and some of us didn't because the footprints were almost the exact same thing with different details when it's worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.