Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

Maths Art

 Hi there, today I will be telling you what we did today in Maths Art

Today we have created a tretaflexagon and it is like an origami where you can flip the paper in one way or more. We had been given a template of the tretaflexagon which was one of the easiest thing to do than the others. 

For the tretaflexagon to work we needed glue and a piece of tape. The first thing that we needed to do was cut the outside then fold it in half, right after that we would need to put glue on the paper so that they would stick together. We then start to cut a little bit of the paper so that we would be able to turn it into a square so that it would be able to flip, we taped the side and we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.